Our related work to VAT is always performed in line with all laws and regulation established on the frame-work of GCC VAT agreement and is always in compliances with local laws and regulation of the GCC.
Our VAT work is mainly concentrated on:
- Answering all GAZT questions and preparing appeals on VAT issued to clients, in addition, to representing clients during GAZT committees and attending live audit that GAZT may perform on clients
- Dealing with all messages that may be sent by GAZT to clients in relation to VAT returns
- Delivering various alternatives of how to best use accounting procedures to implement VAT
- Delivering tax advices to clients according to verified and legal information provided by clients
- Reviewing of VAT implication on the business activities before sending the VAT return to the GAZT, in addition, to reviewing all related risk associated with VAT and all related parties such as clients, suppliers’ employees, and related regulators
- Delivering work-shop and training programs to employees in charge of VAT implementation and couch those to full applications by answering all questions related to the Tax.
- Providing Tax advices to companies in the area of VAT and its implementations