Who we are ?
Alrikaz is a firm that has specialized in providing Tax & Zakat Consultations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for more than ten years. Our offices are located in all major cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including Riyadh, Jeddah, Khobar, and Al -Madina Munawarah.
We deliver all related services and consultations of Taxes as well as Zakat. Our main offices are located in the Kingdom with branches in GCC. We are by far considered the pioneers of Taxation and Zakat in KSA.
View our Corporate Brochure online or download the pdf file
What makes us different from others?
We are different from others for what we bosses of knowledge and know how? We have plenty of experience that enable us to provide various alternative solutions for many tax related subjects as well as Zakat services and through comprehensive strategic programs.
Our team is highly experienced and qualified with years of financial consultancy and accounting practices. The experiences and qualifications that our team expertise provide are unique because are born from great real experiences that make Alrikaz team outstanding. Our team concentrate in providing many solutions which contradicts the one way solution that used by many old firms..Read More
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE AT ALRIKAZ?
Alrikaz Tax Consultation Services
- VAT consultancy services
- Preparation and delivering of VAT returns
- Excise Taxes consultancy services
- Corporate Income Taxes for Foreign Companies operating in KSA
- Foreign Individuals Income Taxes
Alrikaz Zakat Consultation Services
- Zakat consultancy services
- Zakat appeals against GAZT decisions
- Foreign companies’ Taxes consultations
- Tax returns consolidation services
- Preparation letters of easy payments
Alrikaz Training Services
- Workshops and training programs of VAT
- Workshops and training programs of ZAKAT
- Workshops and training programs of Corporate Income Taxes (Foreign Entities)
- General training programs of Taxation and Zakat
- Training programs of Principles of Accounting (SOCPA related programs)